Photo via: blog.spoonflower.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft | This DIY clock uses washi tape and cardboard tubes that create a funky look.
- For some easy DIY art, make these mini animal canvases out of plastic toys, super glue and paint! They are so funky and unique for a nursery or childs bedroom!
- A funky coral flower power vintage jewelry box makeover with architectural wire cloth.
- Revamped hallway old sign coat hooks entry, with Funky Junks Old Sign Stencils / funkyjunkinterior…
- With the leftover piece of ceiling fan blade from a previous project, and other materials I had in my repurposing stash, I made this funky flower wall art.
- http://tinyurl.com/8msfmj3 This software allows you to design unlimited cool , exciting , funky , unique , and tailored Facebook timeline covers and themes f…
- Easily update dated furniture with fresh fabric. Use these basic upholstery techniques to get your furniture looking fashionable: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/do-it-yourself/fabric-paper-projects/diy-chair-upholstery-guide/?socsrc=bhgpin030714upholstery
- This how to make a pillow video tutorial will help you change the look of a room quickly and easily – just by adding fun throw pillows in different fabrics.
- Get premium quality furniture made just for you with Joybird. With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Find the most popular Mid-Century Modern pieces right at your fingertips. Start creating the furniture of your dreams with Joybird today.
- Loving all the greenery and different patterned pots. Has us thinking of mixing Kelly Ripa Home fabrics available at Jo-Ann Fabrics