Photo via: morandosemgrana.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add more curb appeal to your house — and increase its value — with these easy exterior improvements. Welcome spring in all its glory with a themed wreath or paint the door a bold and contrasting color such as this blue door against the red brick house. Some seasonal flowers and a welcome sign pull the updated look together and welcome visitors to your home.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- 150 Remarkable Projects and Ideas to Improve Your Homes Curb Appeal – Really good ideas to boost your homes value! via @vanessacrafting
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- Urban Mettles modern wall planters are created with a commitment to quality and a love for succulents! These modern outdoor planters and address plaques will add instant curb appeal to your home.
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Great way to reuse an old door. Unique picture frame. Recycle DIY
- DIY Toy Makeover – take trash and make it into treasures! Playhouses, Cozy Coupes, Play Kitchens – all Great garage sale item makeovers!
- Storage organization system ~ Such a great printable system to get organized and know where things are. It will be perfect for organizing my attic, shed, or garage storage bins.
- Large print at garage entry door?
- For minimalist house style, black garage doors will become a good style, because it using a neutral colour such as black colour. The garage door should …