Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- I love the look of a pergola over the garage. In fact, I love a pergola almost anywhere. Its winter, so my longing to garden has begun. This is the time when I start dreaming and planning for warmer weather. Since this was one of the wettest years on record, I did not spend enough time in m
- An entryway bench is a really great option when you have a small (or no!) entryway, as is common in most smaller homes. It gives you a space to sit and put on your shoes, or the little ones shoes, and also to set items when coming into the house. It can be pressed into …
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Printable Labels: This inspiration gives us the warm fuzzies. The best and most popular way to keep your home organized is by using labels to structure everything. Labels aren’t just for the pantry. They’d also be perfect for giving order to your garage and even your bathroom. (via The Creativity Exchange)
- Small yard decorations, especially handmade decorations, can be any items which you can reuse and recycle for creative garden design. Handmade garden decorations are money saving solution for those who like to decorate their outdoor living spaces on a budget and create unique garden design. Lushome
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- The other day I was flipping through a magazine and reading about some cute gift ideas when I saw the most adorable chalkboard house clock by West Elm. I knew it would be the perfect clock for our gameroom and I also knew I could DIY it for a fraction of the price. I started …
- I’m excited to share with y’all my summer living room decor today! I may have also done a little of the entryway as well We’ve been in our house for a year, which has just flown by. I can’t believe it has been a year already. When we first moved in, we had wanted our …
- One of the greatest gifts we can give our kids is teaching them how to study the Bible. It’s a skill that is essential to their survival and success and when it comes to finding useful Bible study tools, we can never do enough. With that in mind, I’ve pulled together a list of 101 Bible memory verses …
- This site has the best Tips for a Tidy Workshop. Filtered air for garage.
- Welcome in summer by decorating your yard like a modern fairy garden. Think.Make.Share, a blog from the Creative Studios at Hallmark is sharing all the details from the magical workshop with plenty of fairy garden house ideas. Its a great project you and your kids can do together!