Photo via: whiletheysnooze.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Home Decor – Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Build your own DIY Office Desk System! Print the free plans and follow along with the how-to tutorial to build your own furniture! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Love this DIY Hanging Chalkboard! Easy to build and perfect for any room. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Love this idea for a lamp! Build this DIY Rustic Corbel Light Sconce for about $25! Such a creative idea for a bedroom lamp but perfect for so many spots in your home. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com Farmhouse light, sconce light, rustic corbel light, lamp idea!
- This is a great idea for my command center! Make a DIY giant rustic wall calendar with these free printable calendar pages. Learn the trick for how to print them on a budget for the perfect way to stay organized this school year. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- Free and easy plans that will show you exactly how to build a DIY media center for the corner of your room. No woodworking experience required.
- DIY $25 Farmhouse Bench – Free plans and video tutorial to build your own!
- Pete was just asked to be the best man in a wedding. Thats so exciting for him. It also means he needs to prepare. The wedding is next month, so Im doing all I can to help him get ready for it. Are you the best man in a wedding? For a maid of honor, she gets stuck with a ton of wedding planning tasks, like stuffing wedding invitations. As the best man, your roll is a bit more fun. All you really have to do, pre-wedding, is plan the bachelor party. On the day of, you have a little bit more to remember. Like everything that goes with your tuxedo. And the wedding rings, if youre in charge of them. Dont worry. Were here to help. I put together a printable best man packing list. You can print it out and then check off everything you need as you go. That way, you wont forget anything. Best Man Packing List Tuxedo – shirt, undershirt, jacket, vest, tie, pants, pocket square, cufflinks, buttons Shoes Socks Accessories – watch, jewelry Hair brush Deodorant Wedding rings Wedding card Speech Phone Wallet Are you the maid of honor for a wedding? You have a lot to remember too, even more than the groom. Well have that list up for you next Friday! BRIDAL BABBLE: What else would you add to our best man packing list?
- Clear the countertop clutter and have all of your essential kitchen gadgets organized and handy. Free plans and tutorial to build a DIY kitchen backsplash shelf and spice organizer.
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- Get the FREE PLANS to build this Classic DIY Outdoor Bench! More