Photo via: beautifulmakeupsearch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When there’s no closet clause, it’s imperative to get creative with your wardrobe. Take a look at this IKEA hack that requires minimal effort and space.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Looking for a simple method for how to organize your life paperwork? Ive been using a system for years that takes little effort, space, or thought! 🙂 Take a look and get organized today!
- Brushing a silky smooth finish on woodwork takes patience and attention to detail. In this article, well show you the tricks and techniques that pros use to get a flawless finish. Our step-by-step instructions and how-to photos will walk you through the prep work, then show you how to apply a durable, attractive finish that will improve the look of any room in your home.
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…
- The Laundry Room ! Three words that can strike fear in the face of most homeowners. 😀 A few years back, we undertook a major Laundry Room makeover because, well… I told my husband it was either me or the laundry room. One of us HAD to go. After much deliberation, he decided he liked […]
- So, now that we live on this farm I’ve noticed a few things. Well, let’s face it, I’ve noticed a lot of new things & have learned so much in this short year we have lived here…
- we converted a wall outlet into an extension outlet for our TV room sofa table. This outlet, built into the face of the table, allows us to utilize the electrical outlet that is behind the couch – without having to move the couch out of the way.
- This is by far the easiest method of painting stair railings (no sanding or priming needed) and with flawless results!! Provident Home Design will teach you how!
- Step by step instructions on how to create a gallery wall. Big impact with the least amount of effort! http://ablissfulnest.com/
- 7 Easy Ways to be a Little Bit Greener at Home – simple ideas to be more eco-friendly in your life. Your family can go green with little effort!
- DIY switch plate covers wrapped in scrapbook paper could really make a big impact with very little effort or expense