Photo via: diygods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get control of all of your junk with this DIY Command Center. Watch the how-to video and download the free printable plans to build your own!
- DIY $25 Farmhouse Bench – Free plans and video tutorial to build your own!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Learn how to build this styling outdoor furniture, including a full sized outdoor sofa, and a bench/coffee table. It is an easy build with free plans!
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage bench with beautiful fretwork panels and hidden storage under the seat.
- The easiest 2×4 bench plans ever! Based on an Ana White plan, this outdoor sofa can easily be made into a sectional with a little extra work.
- DIY Home Decor – Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- This home office desk is an easy build! Erin at @hardyhomereno shares the free DIY plans on buildsomething.com
- Love this DIY Hanging Chalkboard! Easy to build and perfect for any room. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- LOVE this DIY Farmhouse Console Table by Shanty2Chic! Free plans and tutorial and only costs $40 in lumber to build!
- Love this DIY Hanging Chalkboard! Easy to build and perfect for any room. Free plans and how-to video at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Build a Rustic X End Table from 2x4s and lumber! Free easy step by step plans from ana-white.com