Photo via: ablissfulnest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Coastal Blue Dresser – like this amount of distressing on the dresser. Maybe do this with my moms dresser- console table in living room paint idea
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Learn how to create this amazing DIY Coastal / Nautical Ikea Rast Hack dresser / nightstand for your beach inspired home. This simple idea and tutorial will help you get a unique look for your next furniture makeover. I made this for my sons nursery but it is perfect in any room of the home like the kids rooms, in a bathroom, hallways or bedroom. Im in love with the beautiful white finish and delicate blue sea life illustrations. get the step by step tutorial and download your…
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- How to store baby and kids toys in a small space | tips for small space living | Small Seattle condo home tour: Living Room. A virtual home tour of our little 757 square foot condo in the city. Family friendly farmhouse style on a modern backdrop.
- Farmhouse style is in! On top of the fact that this style of furniture is gorgeous and adds so much character to a room, I think so many of us love the feel that the farmhouse furniture brings into our home, of the “farmhouse” mentality — gathering the family together, working hard, building things with …
- Reclaimed wood lath wall art. Rustic Santa Fe style natural geometric design, can be used as a twin headboard in the bedroom or as wall art in your living room. We also offer Full, Queen and King size headboards in this design. Just convo us for dimensions and price. The star and diamond designs are a mixture of both of the plaster lath side and the side that was oxidized, making a rustic warm decor that would make a statement in any room of any decor. The natural colors on the plaster laths are browns from oxidation over the years and the lighter color from the plaster that was absobed a little by the lath that it was on. Making a very nice warm rustic headboard or wall art decoration. Each lath is different in color and texture making each art piece, one of a kind. Handmade and comes ready to hang horizontally with a small hole in the back to hang on a small nail or two in the wall. Hangs securely and flat against the wall. This listing is for this size and design only, shown as a single in the first picture. The size is approx. 41 x 17 x 1.5 inch. Since this is made to order this is going to be the same design but the colors may vary a little cause each is unique in the lath colors but they will be similar. This is my original design, handmade, signed and dated by me, Michael D Hutton. It ships within 2-3 weeks after purchase and ships usps or Fedex. We send the tracking number to you and date of arrival the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting my shop for your reclaimed wood lath wall art decor and headboards at Past Reclaimed. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Blue Mason Jar decor tips. A gorgeous tablescape like this is easy to get when you tint your own mason jars blue! See how with this easy tutorial! Great idea for weddings, parties and holiday decorating. www.settingforfour.com