Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorate for less with these dollar store DIY projects. Here are some creative decorating ideas that use items found at Dollar Tree. Items That You Can Buy at Dollar Tree: Candleholders & candles Vases & jars Dishware (cups, bowls, plates, glasses) Mirrors Picture frames Storage bins Art canvases Crafting supplies (twine, florals, ribbons) Crafting Supplies You May Need: …
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- WOW, this transformation is unbelievable! Inexpensive Dollar Tree storage drawers get an impressive industrial farmhouse makeover! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- Shopping Guide: Rustic Open Shelves Decor. Tons of fixer upper and farmhouse decor items that would look perfect on open shelves
- Dishwashers are an amazing convenience but did you know that there are many items that can get completely damaged in a dishwasher? Lets take a look at these need-to-know cleaning tips: the 10 things you should never put in a dishwasher and the reasons why!
- Farmhouse Bedroom Decor. Bedroom accessories for every budget. Get the Fixer Upper look with these rustic bedroom decor accessories
- Amazon is definitely not the only place to get farmhouse items. Cost Plus World Market has a huge selection of brand new gorgeous items with a modern twist!&nb
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- You won’t believe, but these 20 DIY dollar store home decor ideas are simply fantastic. Make your inexpensive items and see how people will line up at your doors to just take a sneak-peak of your DIY ideas.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Want to give your IKEA furniture a new look? With just paint see how you can transform your items into something new. DIY and crafting skills need not be at expert level, these hacks are beginner approved!