Photo via: cleanandscentsible.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to get your outdoor spaces ready for summer with free printables to keep you on track! Part of The Household Organization Diet.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Fixer Upper | Free Printables | Rustic Decor | Farmhouse Style If you love the rustic, farmhouse style of Fixer Upper, you wont want to miss this collection of free printable art! Lots of wall decor ideas!
- These 6 FREE printables all feature beloved (and romantic!) quotes from Jane Austen! They are perfect for Valentines Day, bridal showers, and any other celebration of love and romance! Click here to get these free printable quotes! www.TeepeeGirl.com
- Spice up your home or your holiday gathering with these best free 4th of July Printables. Awesome and free party ideas.
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- Beautiful floral home organizational printables you can download for free! 30+ printables to keep your home and life organized. Plus they are so pretty!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- This is an awesome collection of free summer printables! Games, banners, bucket lists and more. So fun and useful for summer!
- I cant wait to organize my spice cupboard now with these cute labels! Love those magnetic spice tins too! Kitchen Organization for your spices! Free Printable Spice Labels in pretty colors or black and white!
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- Refresh your laundry room with these fresh and clean DIY projects! Keep soap and detergents organized with rope baskets and decorate mason jars. Pair up lost mates with the help of this missing sock organizer. Get everything you need to make these projects at your local Michaels store.