Photo via: sewwhatalicia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- We’re in the home stretch of our playroom makeover, and I have just a few more projects to share before I show you the big room reveal! One of the hardest parts of putting this room together was getting everything organized. Kids are messy little creatures and tend to accumulate a lot of stuff! We …
- These DIY marble planters are quick, easy and ridiculously cheap to make. I’ve been hoarding empty food packaging to make concrete vases (alas one day) but it was getting a little too bag lady in my office and I needed somewhere nice to put my one remaining basil. Such a trooper, he’s come back from …
- Creating an efficient, workable space in your home office isnt difficult! Simply assemble all of your essentials for staying organized and pair with a chic desk and comfortable office chair to help your productiveness!
- 12 Dollar Store Organization Tricks. Home and Car organizing on a dime. Bright ideas on getting a messy area organized.
- Art Supplies Organized with Mason Jars, Creative Home Office Organizing Ideas, http://hative.com/creative-home-office-organizing-ideas/,
- Looking for a fresh home makeover idea for spring? Get organized and keep your space looking stylish with floating book shelves–perfect for a home office or bedroom. Display all of your favorite books, decor, and small pieces of art!
- Children may be small, but add up all the things that come with them and you may find yourself with an overflowing room! Creating storage in a child’s room is the first step to getting a room under control, and this article has some ideas for inexpensive solutions. 1. Closet organizers are easy to install …
- Burlap Wall Organizer – would definitely help organize papers off of a small desk space—in the office for bills that have come in
- Allison, from Petit Elefant, is here today as my guest, sharing some fabulous tips on traveling with kids, how to pack, what to bring, and getting ready for the road. I’m currently in a mad dash to pack my family… Continue Reading →
- Y’all, it is getting cold and crisp here in Kentucky, and I am beyond excited!!! Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year! I was taking a walk two nights ago, and there was a full moon, and the air was so cool and crisp, and I felt this joy bubbling up inside of me. …
- Theres nothing more fun and vibrant than a jewel toned pop of color in the living room. This tool is going to change how you decorate with color. Whether your dream color scheme is neutrals with cream and gray, or pops of bright pinks and Fuchsia, color search is a custom tool is tailored to fit any style for any room. Make every space totally yours without getting lost in inspiration overload.