Photo via: 204park.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Totally making this!! DIY Kate Spade Inspired Lunch Bag from Hello Splendid | DIY Kate Spade | Custom Lunch Bag with Cricut | from Hello Splendid www.hellosplendid.com
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- How to Hack Ikea Magazine Boxes | farmhouse storage | rustic storage | magazine rack | country storage | shabby chic | DIY storage | bookshelf — Urban Cottage Living
- Have you ever tried shibori dyeing? Read all about the beginner-friendly craft — and get inspired to experiment — in our DIY overview on the Etsy Blog.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY X-Shaped Magazine Holder crafts homedecor:
- 10 minute planter craft. Crushed gold can DIY planters. For that shabby glam look.
- Time to DIY Here is a simple and glam way to corral a few things on your vanity. I hope you enjoy this Mercury Glass Vanity Tray! You can get the krylon look…
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Blogger Kate Arends added a modern twist to her foyer with a light fixture that contrasts with the Tudor-style door. More decorating ideas from Kate: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/featured-homes/house-tour-designed-for-life/
- Unique Disney Ears That Open Up a Whole New World of Vacation Ideas: Taking a trip to a Disney park simply isnt the same without mouse ears.
- ad ClubBash Make a candy corn colored Felt Letter Board for a CANDY CORN Halloween party! Its all part of the fun with Ball Park® Frank Hot Dogs and Hillshire Farm® Litl Smokies. Get the full how-to here: http://www.jenniferppriest.com/ad-diy-felt-let
- Follow these steps from HGTV Magazine to create this fun DIY painting project.