Photo via: ideastand.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Decoupage Tissue Paper Candle Holder craft via www.jmanandmillerbug.com
- DIY Water Lilies -plastic spoon candle holder
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- I had originally wanted to use all clear glass knobs for this project, but as soon as I saw the other pretty knobs of different colors and shapes, I knew that I was in trouble… I kind of, pretty much, had to get one of each!
- Time to DIY Here is a simple and glam way to corral a few things on your vanity. I hope you enjoy this Mercury Glass Vanity Tray! You can get the krylon look…
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- Unique WEDDING Gift- Customized Wedding Gift- Pebble Art- Unique Engagement Gift- Wedding Art- Couples Gift- Love Gift- Bride and Groom Gift Pebble Art to celebrate and cherish the special occasion; an exceptional gift that will be treasured for years to come. ✿ Original Pebble Art with a sense of romance, mystery, and magic. ✿ Comes in 8×8 Inches black shadow box style frame with glass. ✿ Comes signed by me. ✿ Can be personalized by request. For more such designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MedhaRode?section_id=14115983&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Become a fan on Facebook to see new designs and get updates on discount coupons: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Gallery/585428988139553 Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with my custom and new designs: http://pinterest.com/rodemedha/ ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Want to pay using PayPal but dont have an account set-up yet or not sure how to use it: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●
- This necklace is so easy to make and Im unashamedly obsessed with it. I was attempting to make a much larger beaded prism to hang in my living room and I got too frustrated with it and I decided to just make one of the single triangles that I had made into a necklace. And Ive been wearing it…
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?