Photo via: ideastand.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- Easy DIY tree bark candle holder for mini candles! Get all your crafting needs from candles to scissors at Walgreens.com.
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- DIY Water Lilies -plastic spoon candle holder
- Farmhouse candle holder made with thrift store items by our southern home
- Decoupage Tissue Paper Candle Holder craft via www.jmanandmillerbug.com
- candle holder
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- Rustic mason jar candle holder
- glass bottles filled with water and evergreens, and a candle on top
- This sleek wall mail organizer and key holder looks awesome. And its so easy to make! Just follow our simple step-by-step instructions on The Home Depot Blog.