Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a tabletop focal point, nothing draws attention like our arrangement of faux dahlias, complete with a glass vase filled with pinecones. From top to bottom, it tells a story of color, texture and style. Handcrafted exclusively for Pier 1âand you.
- Use a blow torch to create a duo-tone effect on wood. Lay the torch at such an angle that the flame licks across the surface as you move horizontally. After that, wipe it down with a wet cloth and start the staining process. Assemble the legs and the shelves, place a glass top over it, and you’re done!
- Keep water bottles within reach and in view by stacking them in magazine files. Rest the inexpensive organizers on their backs for quick grab-and-go access./
- Supplies: Bag of concrete with sand Water Mould to cast in — we used a tall soda can Spoon Scissors or a utility knife Small candles Instructions: 1. To begin, cut the top off of your soda can. 2. Add a small amount of water into can. 3. Add a cup of concrete mix and stir. 4. Contin
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Creating DIY Coastal Beach Decor with sea glass spray paint and frost etch effect paint by repurposing and upcycling glass wine and liquor bottles by Sadie Seasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- Snow Painting!! Coloured water in spray and squirt bottles to paint the snow!
- i took an old door i got for $10 at habitat for humanity and added old table legs i already then filled it with resin to make the whole top flat. Make an awesome table!!
- DIY Water Lilies -plastic spoon candle holder
- How To Paint and Distress Mason Jars – A Step By Step, Picture Filled, Easy to Follow Comprehensive Guide on How to Paint and Distress Mason Jars – It All Started With Paint
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com