Photo via: stylendesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Glidden® 2017 Color of the Year is Byzantine Blue! Chosen for its versatility and gender neutral properties, this bluish-purple paint color works well in any room of your home or in an exterior setting. Byzantine Blue is interesting because when paired with dark neutrals, it appears to be more grey. When partnered with whites, it appears more bluish-purple. Regardless of your pairings, this paint color is great for creating a space in which to re-focus your energy and balance your life.
- For your home: Looking for a paint color to paint your next room? See why I love Poised Taupe SW 6039 – Sherwin Williams Color of the Year 2017 and how it looks in real rooms!
- Click to see Benjamin Moores 2017 Paint Color of the Year. Paint color ideas.
- 2017 Color of the Year, 6 examples of poised taupe
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- DIY spray paint makeover ideas can add a little pop of color to a dull design and can help you create a home with style. Enjoy the best designs for 2017!
- Sneak Peak At The Hottest 2017 Paint Color Trends | If you want to update a room in your home and need some inspiration for the color palette, take a look at the new paint color trends for 2017.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- Blue will be the most popular accent color and is the perfect complement to Marsala, the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their