Photo via: thebudgetsavvybride.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- Beautiful DIY Paint Stick Flower Basket. Learn how to build a flower basket using paint sticks. Who doesnt love paint stick crafts?! – thediydreamer.com
- you can make a lampshade from about 50 paint sticks and a simple cheap lampshade frame using hot glue and stain. The cool things about such lampshade are that it looks great but costs almost nothing. Besides all you need to do is to glue paint sticks to the lampshade frame and cover them with a coat of stain.
- Learn how to make this dried orange garland with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. Its a fun and easy decorating project for your home.
- easy DIY midcentury modern floating house numbers / address numbers using paint sticks! | tutorial by Sew at Home Mummy
- Paint wood furniture without having to sand or prime it first! So easy to do, just add Oil Bond to the paint and it sticks to the furniture without sanding! ad
- Honeycomb Shelves | These shelves are made essentially out of popsicle sticks and glue!
- Top 10 Tuesday: Paint Sticks Arent Just for Paint – Design, Dining + Diapers
- Stack two wreaths on the front door and connect them with fishing line. Add bows, birch logs, warm blankets and other hits of cheer. You can also make your own welcome bouquet by placing extra boughs and tree trimmings in a basket. We tucked in glitter stars on sticks!
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- LOVE THIS! How to make DIY tea light candle holders out of scrap plywood.
- DIY Water Lilies -plastic spoon candle holder