Photo via: thebudgetsavvybride.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- Beautiful DIY Paint Stick Flower Basket. Learn how to build a flower basket using paint sticks. Who doesnt love paint stick crafts?! – thediydreamer.com
- you can make a lampshade from about 50 paint sticks and a simple cheap lampshade frame using hot glue and stain. The cool things about such lampshade are that it looks great but costs almost nothing. Besides all you need to do is to glue paint sticks to the lampshade frame and cover them with a coat of stain.
- Learn how to make this dried orange garland with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. Its a fun and easy decorating project for your home.
- Honeycomb Shelves | These shelves are made essentially out of popsicle sticks and glue!
- Stack two wreaths on the front door and connect them with fishing line. Add bows, birch logs, warm blankets and other hits of cheer. You can also make your own welcome bouquet by placing extra boughs and tree trimmings in a basket. We tucked in glitter stars on sticks!
- Cute idea! Put small pots on candle holders. This would be really cute for small herbs in the kitchen
- DIY: How to Make Primitive Grubby Jars – using Mod Podge and coffee or spices, you can transform an old jar (or electric window candle) into a treasure – via American Prim
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- Great idea for a small bathroom. And if you want to add candles, make them our beautiful (and safe) LED candles. The only candle to put onto a lower shelf.
- Modern concrete candle holders | DIY | www.evenyaru.com
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.