Photo via: thebudgetsavvybride.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- you can make a lampshade from about 50 paint sticks and a simple cheap lampshade frame using hot glue and stain. The cool things about such lampshade are that it looks great but costs almost nothing. Besides all you need to do is to glue paint sticks to the lampshade frame and cover them with a coat of stain.
- Learn how to make this dried orange garland with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. Its a fun and easy decorating project for your home.
- Beautiful DIY Paint Stick Flower Basket. Learn how to build a flower basket using paint sticks. Who doesnt love paint stick crafts?! – thediydreamer.com
- Honeycomb Shelves | These shelves are made essentially out of popsicle sticks and glue!
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- Decoupage Tissue Paper Candle Holder craft via www.jmanandmillerbug.com
- Modern concrete candle holders | DIY | www.evenyaru.com
- Homemade candle holders are an affordable way to dress up your decor, whether you use them in the home or for special occasions such as weddings, showers o
- DIY: How to Make Primitive Grubby Jars – using Mod Podge and coffee or spices, you can transform an old jar (or electric window candle) into a treasure – via American Prim
- Glass Beaded Candle Holder. Get the instructions