Photo via: thebudgetsavvybride.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- Honeycomb Shelves | These shelves are made essentially out of popsicle sticks and glue!
- Learn how to make this dried orange garland with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. Its a fun and easy decorating project for your home.
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- Create an easy fall candle centerpiece for next to nothing! Great for your mantle or Thanksgiving day table! Candles, a charger and some leaves!
- Decoupage Tissue Paper Candle Holder craft via www.jmanandmillerbug.com
- Great idea for a small bathroom. And if you want to add candles, make them our beautiful (and safe) LED candles. The only candle to put onto a lower shelf.
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- DIY: How to Make Primitive Grubby Jars – using Mod Podge and coffee or spices, you can transform an old jar (or electric window candle) into a treasure – via American Prim
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- DIY Water Lilies -plastic spoon candle holder
- You could totally make these! Start a New Hobby Right Now – gardening, painting, knitting, candle making, beer making and more DIY crafting ideas.