Photo via: thebudgetsavvybride.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle Jars and Candle Sticks from Dollar Store for hair ties accessories. Transform the jars and candle sticks from the dollar store to these hair ties organizers. Not only will you never again struggle to find your hair ties, but you’ll be able to display your favorite pieces beautifully and stylishly.
- Honeycomb Shelves | These shelves are made essentially out of popsicle sticks and glue!
- Learn how to make this dried orange garland with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. Its a fun and easy decorating project for your home.
- Beautiful DIY Paint Stick Flower Basket. Learn how to build a flower basket using paint sticks. Who doesnt love paint stick crafts?! – thediydreamer.com
- Create an easy fall candle centerpiece for next to nothing! Great for your mantle or Thanksgiving day table! Candles, a charger and some leaves!
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- You could totally make these! Start a New Hobby Right Now – gardening, painting, knitting, candle making, beer making and more DIY crafting ideas.
- Great idea for a small bathroom. And if you want to add candles, make them our beautiful (and safe) LED candles. The only candle to put onto a lower shelf.
- Decoupage Tissue Paper Candle Holder craft via www.jmanandmillerbug.com
- Rocks from the Dollar Tree painted to match any decor. Put them in a glass container with a candle.
- DIY Water Lilies -plastic spoon candle holder