Photo via: simplystacie.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hosting a Shot-Glass Dessert Party? This recipe is for you! This is one of the most easy mini-serving recipes we have used, but the presentation is delightful and the taste is great. Check out this recipe.
- Congrats! You just found The Best Banana Cake Recipe ever! This simple banana cake recipe is soft, fluffy, moist, and rich and is made even better by being topped with this easy caramel icing recipe. If you have ripe bananas and are in search of banana recipes to use them in, you must try this moist banana cake recipe. This dessert is guaranteed to knock the socks off your family and friends.
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…
- Oreo cookies and coconut M&Ms make these coconut gooey cake bars a delicious treat! These disappear every time I make them!
- The BEST Easy Lemon Desserts and Treats Recipes – SPRING and SUMMER in dessert form! Perfect For Easter, Mothers Day Brunch, Bridal or Baby Showers and Pretty Spring and Summer Holiday Party Refreshments – Dreaming in DIY
- An easy organic peppermint and coconut oil toothpaste your whole family will love. Click to visit the ButterForAll blog and get the recipe.
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- DIY Tinted Coconut Oil Lip Gloss – Moisturize your lips with this all natural DIY lip gloss. You can personalize your homemade lip gloss by adding your favorite lipstick. What other homemade beauty recipes do you use?
- 45 delicious gluten free donut recipes – chocolate, vanilla, maple, strawberry, blueberry, coconut, banana, key lime, cinnamon, lemon, buttermilk & more!
- Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Angel Food Cake Loaf. VERY yummy Recipe Dessert! Perfect idea to what to bring to your party!
- Homemade Coconut Ice Cream Recipe – sounds SO good!!
- Chicken Apple and Grape Pasta Salad Recipe via Landeelu – This is always a crowd-pleaser! Easy Pasta Salad Recipes – The BEST Yummy Barbecue Side Dishes, Potluck Favorites and Summer Dinner Party Crowd Pleasers