Photo via: himisspuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Office Decor Remodel with DIY Leather Strap Shelves | Gold & Teal Color Scheme | Cactus | Marble | Wall Print | Girl Boss
- Scrap fabric and string lights garland. This would be cute to use festive or holiday colors to decorate the mantel with. Could use pastel colors for Easter, purple black green and gold for Mardi Gras, green and gold for St. Pattys Day, red white & blue for 4th of July, etc.
- Sweet summer brunch party filled with peonies, lemons and pretty dresses. Details include: Eucalyptus garland, pink napkins, gold cutlery & silver chargers.
- Red Large Mirror, Antique Style, Large Mirror, Gold Home Decor, Large Vanity Mirror, Bathroom Mirror, Nursery Mirror, Large Bedroom Mirror
- The top of a gold IKEA LACK table is being decorated with decorative tiles.
- DIY Home Decor | Add pizzazz to a lampshade by using a cardstock stencil to spray paint gold polka dots. This would be a very inexpensive update!
- A glam and gold home office featuring office supplies and decor from Target. The gallery wall is functional and pretty!
- Gold is back, baby! And in a big way! Here are 40+ gold home decor projects that you can do all on your own!
- Tin shelf I made for my mother-in-law.. She has it decorated so cute! This piece is 3ft long and painted black and gold. Find me on Instagram @decorcreateur decorcreateur
- How to turn a thrift store wood tray into a drippy gold pineapple clock. Such a clever way to transform an old wood tray into something unique home decor!
- DIY Gold Decorative Sphere Made From Hula Hoops….Yard Sculptures
- DIY Gold Leaf Vase – this would be perfect for the vases i used for party decorations