Photo via: empressofdirt.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- We try very hard to use herbal remedies in our home, but plastic pill bottles still squeak in from time to time. So I hopped on Pinterest to get some ideas.
- These Pepperoni Pizza Cupcakes are made up of pepperoni, cheese, and pizza sauce baked inside of crisp wonton wrappers. 4 ingredients. Recipe VIDEO
- Do you want an all-natural, inexpensive way to remove your makeup? These cucumber scented homemade makeup remover pads require just five ingredients and only minutes to whip up and are just as effective as those pricey store-bought makeup remover pads. Plus as an added bonus, this homemade beauty product does not contain any harmful or irritating preservatives that may cause drying or stinging.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Make Your Own Organic Wood Safe Floor Cleaner With Essential Oils and All Natural Ingredients
- Chili and Cornbread Pancakes – a simple 20-minute weeknight meal made with ingredients you have in your pantry.
- 2 ingredient strawberry fudge! With only 2 ingredients this fudge is easy to make. It is also a great way to get the kids helping in the kitchen since it is an easy valentines day recipe. But just because it is easy doesnt mean it is not amazing, because it is 🙂
- DIY All Purpose Cleaner for a greener, safer home | With only three ingredients and two minutes, you can mix up your own eco-friendly, pet-safe, child-safe all purpose cleaner! Click for the recipe.
- Tomato-Cucumber Salad is simply unbeatable in the summer, when tomatoes are fresh and in-season! With a few simple ingredients, you can make a delicious, healthy salad for your family!