Photo via: brightboldbeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Google Image Result for http://www.gardenbuilders.co.uk/shopimages/sections/normal/SmallGarden14-2.jpg
- Image result for shiplap half bath
- Image result for sunset sunrise themed bedroom bedding
- I sometimes call these prints photographs but they are not true photographs; the Maidenhair fern and the Solomons Seal were actually scanned directly into the computer using a technique that creates sheer, almost x-ray like images. The result are simple images with the look of vintage botanical prints. Very fresh, like a breath of spring. The foliage is almost transparent for a luminous effect. Offered at a special price, each image will be printed individually on a beautiful matte fine art paper using pigmented chroma inks. Sizes: 4 inches square 5 inches square 6 inches square 8 inches square 10 inches square (includes extra for shipping) 12 inches square (includes extra for shipping) The prints are not matted or framed. ************************************ Enter my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/judystalus ************************************ Please also visit my accessories shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadedwire
- Thank you for sharing: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Love This StumbleUpon EmailWhat a busy week! But, at least I got some happy mail. My As soon as I saw you… sign from House of Belongings came in, and I am so in love with it! It literally says it all and fits so well into…Read More »
- trash to treasure idea for old insulators – Google Search
- I have put together a Google Chrome App and Extension Database for Teachers that is loaded with apps and extensions for productivity and classroom integration. Google Chrome can be customized to fit the needs of our student learners. The database includes 100+ Apps and Extensions and is searchable and filterable. I do not recommend every app and extension for every teacher. Rather, use this as a guide to find what works for you, your classroom and your students. There is something in here for everyone.
- Overdyed rugs are really hot right now but can often cost a pretty penny so Sweet Paul decided to overdye one himself. It’s easy to do.The lighter the rug, the better the result will be!
- How to Engrave Patterns Using a Dremel. Much time and preparation goes into any project, and engraving with a dremel is no exception. Important steps must be taken even before the dremel starts biting into the wood, and you must consider important steps as you go about the engraving process. If you take the time to prepare and engrave your dremel project, you will have an end result to be proud of.
- theres no need to be scared of painting your piano – this post shows the easiest way to do it with the best result (hint: its not chalk paint!)
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers
- Check out this beautiful popsicle stick hexagon shelf DIY. Click on image to see more DIY crafts for your home.