Photo via: maisondepax.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- A renovation update of our white kitchen remodel. We removed our builders grade cabinets that were destroyed, and replaced them with white shaker cabinets and granite countertops from Lowes. This update was a frugal, DIY way to update our home. Home remodel | home renovation | white kitchen | white cabinets | granite | grey countertops | kitchen idea | DIY | DIY renovation | DIY remodel | stainless steel | Lowes | Whirlpool | foreclosure | home decor | interior design | tauro leaf | allen and
- Budget Friendly Classic White Kitchen Remodel- includes before pics, our remodel inspiration and sources for cabinets, flooring and backsplash at great prices!
- A beautiful Modern Master Bedroom Renovation Reveal! Gorgeous bold wallpaper, black, white and grey tones alongside wooden accent furniture. Ikea cabinets with a sliding barn door. And a white brick fireplace with a dark wooden mantel. Touches of blue and deep red finish the space perfectly. Beautiful transformation!
- Gray and White kitchen decor ideas are all the rage because they are beautiful! Click to see details to gorgeous kitchens.
- Check out this closet makeover reveal, including a source list by Erin Spain.
- This DIY towel rack is gorgeous! The rustic finish and strong, sturdy hooks make this a perfect coat or towel rack for any space. Great step-by-step tutorial, too! maisondepax.com
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Get the full details to recreate this gorgeous turquoise coastal living room with our tips and hints and full shopping sources.
- Update: As we have been on holidays for over a month at this stage, I thought that this would be a good opportunity to cross of what we have done to date (full list below in a graphic)! We have been very busy!Also, this morning the lovely Lindsey at 101thingstodowithkids mentioned me in her post…
- looking for crafts for teens? we have compiled a cool list of 50 of the most gorgeous diy crafts for teens and diy projects for teens you can find anywhere
- Get that farmhouse kitchen style from your favorite show, Fixer Upper! This is the best source of farmhouse decor for your kitchen!