Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- how to replant houseplants – my top tips for repotting plants
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- Are you looking for a quirky way to display small plants? This DIY hanging planter uses coffee cups to display small plants and is suspended from the ceiling! Full instructions in the post… get stuck into a little project! DIY houseplants planter craft cactus succulents design coffee
- 32 Beautiful Indoor House Plants That Are Also Easy To Maintain
- Farmhouse style is in! On top of the fact that this style of furniture is gorgeous and adds so much character to a room, I think so many of us love the feel that the farmhouse furniture brings into our home, of the “farmhouse” mentality — gathering the family together, working hard, building things with …
- As promised, today I am sharing a very easy and very beautiful painting effect. The technique is called COLOR WASH With very little practice you can create some stunning outcomes… Here is a chair I am working on using the color wash technique… A color wash should be done with one dark and one lighter more »
- These indoor plants are perfect for when the days get shorter and shorter. Courtesy of Balcony Garden Web, these 17 indoor plants require little sunlight and are a great way to liven up a home during winter.
- 5 Pet Friendly Plants to green up your living space. Your furbabies and lovable pets are going to thrive in green environments without the toxins found in many indoor plants!
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Here are 18 really impressive mosaic craft project tutorials that you can use to create stunning decor at your own home with little effort.
- Farmhouse Fab Magnolia Pillows! Stripes are simplistic and timeless farmhouse style. The Carter pillow, part of the Magnolia Home Collection by Joanna Gaines double-stripe pattern is stunning in its simplicity. We love the organic style and muted coloring that helps it to fit in any sp