Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coastal Living Showhouse – White and green kitchen features white cabinets paired with white quartz countertops and a ceiling height green herringbone tiled backsplash lined with stacked white shelves with corbels.
- Bright white cottage kitchen! White shaker doors, farmhouse pendants, white quartz countertops, white subway tile backsplash!
- DIY Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover at TryEverythingBlog.com – white cabinets | white subway tile | delorean gray grout | industrial pendant lighting | gray kitchen island | two-toned kitchen | open shelving | white kitchen
- standard 3×6 inch carrera marble tile (honed) in herringbone pattern, purchased at Kenny and Co. in Nashville or try Floor & Decor for $5.50/foot for the material
- navy lower cabinets, white upper, white subway tile and marble counter tops
- gray kitchen cabinets with butcher block countertops and white sink
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Most people would LOVE a new kitchen remodel. But, its SO expensive to remodel a kitchen, with cabinets, flooring, backsplash, countertops, etc. It gets really pricey. Here are some ways you can u…
- Materials, metal/ brass accents, open backsplash w/ no uppers; tile to ceiling. Dark cabinets; inset shaker-style w/ minimally detailed hardware. LGLimitlessDesign & Contest
- Farmhouse bathroom vanity – white cabinets, black hardware, butcher block countertops, aged brass. Every detail of this bathroom is stunning!
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Cottage kitchen features a pair of turquoise lanterns, The Urban Electric Co Chisholm, over a stained center island topped with white marble fitted with a sink and deck mount faucet lined with hans Wegner Wishbone Barstools.