Photo via: feedpuzzle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to hide the TV electronics and wires – clean up the area around your tv. Such a great idea! Thrifty Decor Chick
- Easy DIY Wedding gift idea! Print custom monogram on burlap and pop in a frame. Love this idea! Makes great decor
- Holiday magic is in the sights, sounds, and most importantly the smells. Bring more magic to your holidays with this awesome Make a Scene wax warmer from Scentsy. The perfect Christmas decor idea that brings the scent of fresh pine or apple cider into your home. Click here to check out the rest of Scentsys great Holiday line up! ScentsyHolidayMagic, AD
- A beach themed bathroom idea on a tight budget. I think this would be great as apartment/small bathroom decor if youre not into nautical themes, but if your more of a coastal decorator like me. I like this spa-like vibe. Dollar tree silver tray, seashell vase fillers, river rocks… dollartree decor
- Would look nice on our front porch 🙂 Great repurpose idea to add a message or scripture to an old shutter for decoration.
- Designing and decorating a kitchen are both never ending processes. Theres always a great idea just around the corner waiting to be implemented and there
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- this is a great idea.
- Simple under-desk rollie cart for printer. Great idea.
- Great idea for a small bathroom. And if you want to add candles, make them our beautiful (and safe) LED candles. The only candle to put onto a lower shelf.
- Decks don’t always have to be attached to the house to give you an effective place to gather and entertain. In fact, floating decks, or decks that are set away from a structure, are a great design feature to break up a boxy or boring yard. They are also a great idea for larger yards …
- hidden storage behind bookcase in room with slanted walls (great idea for luggage)