Photo via: providenthomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ***top to bottom for us: kitchen, dining, master bath, family room, half bath? Grey Paint Colors: In Real Life –
- Stikwood Collaboration With The Rugged Home www.theruggedrooster.com Plank Wall, DIY Ship Lap
- With 3 all-natural ingredients (including essential oils), you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to make homemade body wash! Essential Oil Uses, How to Use Essential Oils, How to Make Body Wash, Homemade Body Wash Recipe, Homemade Bath Products, Frugal Homemade Item Recipes
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- If you know me, you know of my love of a good, long, hot soak in the tub. Its my sanity. So this Master Bath Remodel had a lot to live up to, and it did! Master Bath Remodel
- Shiplap Wall Behind Toilet with Shelves | Shiplap in Bathroom | Master Bathroom with Shiplap | Fake Shiplap Walls | Wood Wall in Bathroom | Shiplap Behind Toilets and Shelves above Toilet | Farmhouse Master Bathroom Reveal | Budget-Friendly Farmhouse Bath
- DIY Bathroom Linen Shelves. I love this for a Florida master bath.
- Nothing but neutral! This grey and white home bedding is the perfect look for your master bedroom oasis, or guest bedroom getaway!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- A beautiful Modern Master Bedroom Renovation Reveal! Gorgeous bold wallpaper, black, white and grey tones alongside wooden accent furniture. Ikea cabinets with a sliding barn door. And a white brick fireplace with a dark wooden mantel. Touches of blue and deep red finish the space perfectly. Beautiful transformation!
- Sew a minky rag quilt either as a lap quilt or a new baby quilt. This super soft quilt is great for the beginning quilter. A simple DIY craft tutorial idea.
- READY TO SHIP! A lovely needle felted bear in rich blue-green with a goldenrod yellow botanical motif on her left shoulder. This adorned bear