Photo via: coastalshowerdoors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover at TryEverythingBlog.com – white cabinets | white subway tile | delorean gray grout | industrial pendant lighting | gray kitchen island | two-toned kitchen | open shelving | white kitchen
- Bright white cottage kitchen! White shaker doors, farmhouse pendants, white quartz countertops, white subway tile backsplash!
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- navy lower cabinets, white upper, white subway tile and marble counter tops
- No tile has passed through the centuries of interior design with as much admiration as that of the subway. Perhaps one of the reasons is how incredible versatile it is! Regardless of it’s scale, a subway tile can be laid in array of patterns that fall on both ends of the design spectrum: modern or…
- This farmhouse master bathroom makeover is incredible! Shiplap, subway tile, and raw rustic wood!!! Must see!
- DIY Home Decor – Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Gray kitchen features gray shaker cabinets adorned with brass pulls by Lewis Dolan paired with honed carrera marble countertops and a white mini subway tile backsplash.
- Bright White Home Series on SummerAdams.com
- Victorian Farmhouse Kitchen. farmhouse kitchen. kitchen makeover. white kitchen. white backsplash. Rae Dunn. – Room by Room Summer Series