Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LETS GET HEALTHY! Grow your own food naturally!! Great tips for me… new to gardening but ready to grow your own food.
- Spring is fast approaching, so are you planning to grow a healthy and beautiful vegetable garden that will help beautify your home’s outdoor and be a place of relaxation? Growing your own fruits and vegetables in the yard lets you spend more time outside, at the same time saves your money for buying organic food. […]
- Set your holiday table with this gorgeous mossy candlelit centerpiece with lots of gorgeous glowing candlelight, tealights, moss, a natural wreath, touches of marble, pillar candles, crystals and geodes! Get flower arrangement inspiration + step by step tutorial for this DIY craft project on Jojotastic.com
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- How to Make Crystals | How to Make Geodes | DIY Faux Crystals | DIY Faux Gemstones | DIY Faux Geode | DIY Faux Gems | DIY Crystals | DIY Geode via @rainonatinroof
- If you are new to gardening or have limited space you can grow your garden in a container of your choice. 3 TIPS FOR PLANTING A RAISED GARDEN BED
- Fantastic upcycled way to grow your herbs // Found @ElizabethKateDecor on Etsy.
- Sometimes you just cant expose your plants to enough sunlight, like if you live in an apartment and you dont have a backyard. But thats not a problem, because there are some beautiful plants that grow in the shade, so you can plant them in your apartment or any shady spot of your backyard.
- We spoke with YouTuber Cassie Thrift Thick who revealed five really easy and actionable tips you can do now in order to grow your YouTube channel fast.
- How to Grow Green Bell Peppers in your vegetable garden: how to start bell peppers from seeds, how to plant green bell pepper seedlings, and how to care for bell pepper seedlings.
- An affordable and environmentally friendly way to make newspaper pots for your seedlings to grow in. Easy to make in a few short steps.
- Here are tips for Growing Broccoli in Your Garden including how to grow broccoli from seed, how to transplant broccoli sprouts & when to harvest broccoli.