Photo via: thehambyhome.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tiered Tray Styled for Spring
- DIY Weathered Wood Tiered Tray – Do you love farmhouse trays, but dont want to pay a lot of money for them? Make your own! Check out how to do it with this DIY Weathered Wood Tiered Tray from My Creative Days!
- Rustic Glam Tiered Tray | School of Decorating by Jackie Hernandez
- Thrifty Makeovers – Swap It Challenge – DIY Repurposed Jewelry Teired Tray – Old plastic plates and juice glasses repurposed into a 3 tiered jewelry tray! SO Easy!!! repurposed diy artsychicksrule.com
- A beach themed bathroom idea on a tight budget. I think this would be great as apartment/small bathroom decor if youre not into nautical themes, but if your more of a coastal decorator like me. I like this spa-like vibe. Dollar tree silver tray, seashell vase fillers, river rocks… dollartree decor
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Bartram by David Weekley Homes in Crossing at Twenty Mile is a 4 or 5 bedroom floorplan that features a Lanai, an open ktichen and family room layout, and a beautiful front porch. Custom home options include a super shower in the owners bathroom, an extended Lanai, or a guest suite.
- Guest bathroom decor
- Bathroom Ideas| DIY Bath Tub Tray Tutorial
- The Bratton by David Weekley Homes in Cane Island is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home that features hardwood floors, tray ceilings in the master bedroom and a private covered porch.
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Tiered Trays from Picture Frames /istandarddesign/