Photo via: cdn-finspi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Bring a little mountain majesty to your living room wall with a reclaimed-hemlock display shelf made by Etsy seller Bourbon Moth Woodworking. etsyhome
- How to make a reclaimed wood Antiques hall tree mirror to cover an existing cheap mirror! With Funky Junks Old Sign Stencils and Fusion Mineral Paint.
- Custom Hall Tree
- built-in hall tree
- Think you cant use that piece of furniture tossed to the curb? Think again. A Pile of Random Objects to a Hall Tree
- Vintage Door turned Hall Tree Vanity Desk
- LOVE Wood Sign with Handmade Felt Flowers by SweetLouiseCrafts on Etsy
- Stack two wreaths on the front door and connect them with fishing line. Add bows, birch logs, warm blankets and other hits of cheer. You can also make your own welcome bouquet by placing extra boughs and tree trimmings in a basket. We tucked in glitter stars on sticks!
- Life is Just Better With Grandkids Pallet Signs. This is one of the pallet signs sold on our Etsy page or Reclaimed by Jessica Facebook page. When we have scrap pallet wood from our headboards or large furniture projects we like to use as much as we can on small projects. Plus, now that it…Read More »
- DIY Shelves and Do It Yourself Shelving Ideas – Industrial Pipe and Wood Bookshelves – Easy Step by Step Shelf Projects for Bedroom, Bathroom, Closet, Wall, Kitchen and Apartment. Floating Units, Rustic Pallet Looks and Simple Storage Plans http://diyjoy.com/diy-shelving-projects
- Inspiration and ideas on how to decorate your narrow hallways! This post rounds up 10 gorgeous hallways with great ideas for the lighting, flooring, and walls in your boring hall.