Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Well, it is tradition! Time to share my favorite 25 Handmade Gifts of the Year. It takes me some time to put this list together. I look for affordable handmade gifts that will cost around $5 to make and that are pretty and meaningful. I can’t wait to show you what I have for you this year! Super cute …
- Global inspiration meets hometown technique in this tile company founded by Sara Baldwin. A native of Virginia’s Eastern Shore, where New Ravenna is headquartered, the designer credits the region’s “bountiful and beautiful habitat” for the spirit of her work. Shown is the Orson tile, a hand-cut mosaic with Calacatta marble and 24K-gold glass, devised by Baldwin and executed by artisans in her studio.
- Rustic mason jars that add style during every holiday year with their simplistic decor touch. I started these holiday decor rustic mason jars as an attempt to add a touch of christmas to my home without giving off that cheesy or overdone look. They are simple and can blend in and be placed anywhere throughout the home while still accenting that area with its holiday feel. These mason jars are perfect for your entry way when guests walk through the front door or in the kitchen where all your …
- Monogrammed Burlap Canvas via House on the Way
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- A wrap around couch full of pillows is almost more important to me than my bed!
- This Boho room is a little much for me personally, in my home, but I would love to visit someone who has this. Its beautiful and fun!!
- This is my Summer mantle, a demonstration in simplicity. Thats what summer is about for me, simple life.