Photo via: decorandthedog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hang curtains the easy way with this DIY template
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Command hooks arent just for renters! Hang your curtains quickly the easy way! | inbetweenchaos.com
- DIY Easter Button Craft with free Template. This pretty framed DIY button egg is easy to make and will look so cute as part of your spring and Easter decor! | Button Crafts| Easter Crafts| Easter decorating ideas
- Geometric painted ladder shelves DIY, such an easy way to customize a set of plain white shelves!
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Do-it-yourself decorating allows you to customize your home, apartment, condo, or room with DIY accents that transform your space on a budget without completing a full-scale remodel. Whether youre a beginner or an expert, we guide you with instructions, tutorials, and step-by-step photos for indoor and outdoor projects and room makeovers. We have tips, techniques, and tools to get you started on paint projects, the easiest way to freshen up a space or decor item. But it doesnt stop there! Wel
- DIY Home Decor – Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Upcycle and Repurpose a vintage enamel colander into a hanging flower basket planter! Its the perfect reuse for a colander with rust- it comes with natural drainage and its easy to hang! Such an easy way to add cottage charm to your porch. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- This necklace is so easy to make and Im unashamedly obsessed with it. I was attempting to make a much larger beaded prism to hang in my living room and I got too frustrated with it and I decided to just make one of the single triangles that I had made into a necklace. And Ive been wearing it…