Photo via: decoradventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you hosting a party at your house? Here are some entertainment tips to help you prep your home to make sure its ready! Simple Ways To Refresh Your Bathroom Before A Party [ad] MegaSummerRefresh
- Dishwashers are an amazing convenience but did you know that there are many items that can get completely damaged in a dishwasher? Lets take a look at these need-to-know cleaning tips: the 10 things you should never put in a dishwasher and the reasons why!
- 55 Genius Storage Inventions That Will Simplify Your Life — A ton of awesome organization ideas for the home (car too!). A lot of these are really clever storage solutions for small spaces.
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Creating a routine and buying a planner with the hope of simplifying your life is a great first step, but its important to know how a routine can simplify your life. Use these 15 tips to simplify your life with a routine.
- 5 Reasons Why Your Home Decor Does Not Look Cohesive – and how to fix it!
- Neat and tidy: Install a coat hook low down on the floor in your hall and hang your trainers and shoes from it to keep life organised
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- Need some cool DIY ideas for your desk? Whether you use your desk for home, office or school work, you should make a creative statement with your desktop decor. What’s your peg when it comes to your personal desk? Well, it’s pretty obvious that desks have computers and school supplies on them. But are you …
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Im living life on the wild side and decorating on the cheap. Its cool. And fun. If youre in the boat with me, you know what I mean. Here are a few ways Ive turned ch-ch-ching into ch-ch-CHEAP – decorating, that is.