Photo via: premeditatedleftovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spring is fast approaching, so are you planning to grow a healthy and beautiful vegetable garden that will help beautify your home’s outdoor and be a place of relaxation? Growing your own fruits and vegetables in the yard lets you spend more time outside, at the same time saves your money for buying organic food. […]
- If you are new to gardening or have limited space you can grow your garden in a container of your choice. 3 TIPS FOR PLANTING A RAISED GARDEN BED
- How to Grow Green Bell Peppers in your vegetable garden: how to start bell peppers from seeds, how to plant green bell pepper seedlings, and how to care for bell pepper seedlings.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Fruit trees, growing fruit trees, how to grow fruit trees, gardening tips, popular pin, container gardening, gardening for beginners.
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Summer means a change in routine. Here are a few of my favorite summer must haves for cooking, cleaning, washing, organizing, gardening, and sometimes just for fun, including a DIY dryer tray re-purposed from an old picture frame, perfect for laundry room
- DIY Outdoor Firepit Ideas- Amazing Firepit ideas for your backyard or patio.Gardening, home garden, garden hacks, garden tips and tricks, growing plants, plants, vegetable gardening, planting fruit, flower garden, outdoor living
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- Garden Jars DIY. a way for some of us who are not indoor green thumbs to grow orchids, which need shade but light….
- No patio? No problem. You can still build a lush summer garden inside your four walls, no matter how much living space you have. Weve rounded up more than a dozen indoor garden projects that take shape in new and different ways – growing up, hanging down, or simply making use of otherwise unused space.