Photo via: lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need an idea for lunch or dinner? Check out my latest healthy cauliflower mashed potatoes recipe. Find out what I added for a little twist!
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Are you looking for a way to bring back the shine and lustre on your faded aluminum patio furniture. Heres a simple ingredient that will make this an easy job. .:
- Its not difficult to give yourself a little extra space in a closet for storage and organization. All it takes is a few supplies, a helper, and an afternoon. Heres how to add DIY shelves in a closet!
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- Heres a towel holder idea thats cheaper AND cuter than your current cheap towel hook! Budget friendly, yet expensive looking towel holder with the perfect touch of elegance.
- No-Sew Hula Hoop Canopy With Pom Poms: This version is extremely easy to make using a hula hoop and some sheer curtain panels. I added playful pom pom trim to mine for a special touch. Give it a try and have sweet dreams under your beautiful canopy!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Looking to replace or add a stair runner? Heres an inexpensive option to pricey stair runners. You can see the full tutorial to add this stair runner over a…
- Cute idea for changing out pegs on my shelf!
- Home made gift I made for my boyfriend. I stole this idea off the internet. A web site was selling it for £40. I made this for a fraction of the price!!!!