Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color scheme for a house – Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments, Gray Owl, Revere Pewter, Camouflage, Simple White, and Wedgewood Gray
- Follow these steps from HGTV Magazine to create this fun DIY painting project.
- Expert Tips for Using Texture to Round Out Your Homes Design | Decorating and Design Blog | HGTV
- Add refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted Chaise, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. This luxurious chaise is offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, French Yellow, Pewter, Berry, Navy and Coral will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads …
- Does your front porch need a makeover? Heres super easy tips and suggestions for turning your porch from flop to fiesta!
- The other day I was flipping through a magazine and reading about some cute gift ideas when I saw the most adorable chalkboard house clock by West Elm. I knew it would be the perfect clock for our gameroom and I also knew I could DIY it for a fraction of the price. I started …
- How to Hack Ikea Magazine Boxes | farmhouse storage | rustic storage | magazine rack | country storage | shabby chic | DIY storage | bookshelf — Urban Cottage Living
- Sharing the renovation of our AW Properties quick flip property. Today I am featuring the master bedroom reveal!
- great idea for basement work station and desk area. Modern Home Offices : Rooms : HGTV
- Top 10 paint colors for fall. Discover and try the top ten paint colors for fall 2015. Try Behr, Valspar, HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, Farrow & Ball and Ralph Lauren Paint. For more paint and color trends go to Domino.
- Summer outdoor patio party with flowers white linens and beautiful white and pewter dishes-2
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like