Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color scheme for a house – Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments, Gray Owl, Revere Pewter, Camouflage, Simple White, and Wedgewood Gray
- Celebrate National Flip Flop Day with fun treats and craft ideas!
- Follow these steps from HGTV Magazine to create this fun DIY painting project.
- Add refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted Chaise, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. This luxurious chaise is offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, French Yellow, Pewter, Berry, Navy and Coral will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads …
- Expert Tips for Using Texture to Round Out Your Homes Design | Decorating and Design Blog | HGTV
- not my style, but pinning for others. great use for all that junk mail, or an old magazine.
- Does your front porch need a makeover? Heres super easy tips and suggestions for turning your porch from flop to fiesta!
- Amazing Kids Rooms – Gallery of Amazing Kids Bedrooms and Playrooms | HGTV >> http://www.hgtv.com/design/rooms/kid-rooms/21-amazing-rooms-that-make-us-wish-we-were-kids-again-pictures?soc=pinterest
- The other day I was flipping through a magazine and reading about some cute gift ideas when I saw the most adorable chalkboard house clock by West Elm. I knew it would be the perfect clock for our gameroom and I also knew I could DIY it for a fraction of the price. I started …
- Lately I have become obsessed with the look of indoor plants. If you’ll notice, every single well-known design magazine or Pinterest page features beautiful, green plants in their designs. The reason is because they bring a space to life, which is kind of interesting since they are living plants. As I have looked and searched forContinue Reading…
- The most beautiful and stylish small bedrooms to inspire city dwellers | Stylist Magazine
- shelf diy | October 2015 issue of Inside Out magazine. Styling by Mette Helena Rasmussen. Photography by Tia Borgsmidt