Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color scheme for a house – Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments, Gray Owl, Revere Pewter, Camouflage, Simple White, and Wedgewood Gray
- Celebrate National Flip Flop Day with fun treats and craft ideas!
- Follow these steps from HGTV Magazine to create this fun DIY painting project.
- Expert Tips for Using Texture to Round Out Your Homes Design | Decorating and Design Blog | HGTV
- Add refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted Chaise, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. This luxurious chaise is offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, French Yellow, Pewter, Berry, Navy and Coral will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads …
- Does your front porch need a makeover? Heres super easy tips and suggestions for turning your porch from flop to fiesta!
- The other day I was flipping through a magazine and reading about some cute gift ideas when I saw the most adorable chalkboard house clock by West Elm. I knew it would be the perfect clock for our gameroom and I also knew I could DIY it for a fraction of the price. I started …
- How to Hack Ikea Magazine Boxes | farmhouse storage | rustic storage | magazine rack | country storage | shabby chic | DIY storage | bookshelf — Urban Cottage Living
- great idea for basement work station and desk area. Modern Home Offices : Rooms : HGTV
- Top 10 paint colors for fall. Discover and try the top ten paint colors for fall 2015. Try Behr, Valspar, HGTV Home by Sherwin-Williams, Benjamin Moore, Farrow & Ball and Ralph Lauren Paint. For more paint and color trends go to Domino.
- Summer outdoor patio party with flowers white linens and beautiful white and pewter dishes-2
- Keep water bottles within reach and in view by stacking them in magazine files. Rest the inexpensive organizers on their backs for quick grab-and-go access./