Photo via: hisugarplum.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com
- No matter your color palette, a fresh coat of Behr paint can make a big difference in a bedroom makeover! Check out The Home Depot Color Center for a great selection of Behr color options.
- Hi Sugarplum | Dollar Store Terrariums
- ideas when hanging pictures – and I am going to keep this nearby for the next few months while figuring out how to add pictures to yards of bare walls in dining room, fireplace room and hall. Thanks, Marie!
- How to give your wood table a complete shabby chic makeover using wood stain and Annie Sloan chalk paint
- Refinished colorful teacher rocking chair!! Step 1: buy a de-glosser and wipe down all surfaces Step 2: spray whole chair with a white primer spray paint Step 3: go to Home Depot and pick out fun colors and have them make you the paint samples of each Step 4: be creative! Step 5: spray chair with a clear coat of spray paint to seal it all in!
- DIY : Striped Vases (by Hi Sugarplum)
- Plastic Bucket Transformation with Decoupage Peonies. Chalk paint plastic bucket. Mod Podge decoupage. Decoupage peony napkins. Napkin decoupage. Plastic bucket makeover. Peony. Peonies.
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- Layering Chalk Paint Techniques To Create The Perfect Turquoise Patina. Chalk Paint Tutorial | Thirty Eighth Street
- The Beginners Guide to Distressing with Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | By Lauren of The Thinking Closet