Photo via: mybricole.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Recycle Curtain Rings Into a Design Pendant Lamp – PendantLighting Bedroom Design DIY Edison Handmade LightBulb Modern Recycled Tutorial Wood (source: idlights.com)
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.
- these lovely rustic real basswood sliced display signs are the perfect way to commemorate your favorite lyrics to your first dance song with your loved one! or just choose one of your favorite quotes and show it off to everyone! this approximately 10 x 7 wood slice sign is made with high-quality basswood, brass hanging hardware, + love! all wood slices are uniquely handmade and one-of-a-kind (no mass production here!), and as such, the stain + design may sometimes vary slightly from the photos. these are made with REAL tree slices, so they are subject to natural imperfections such as discoloration, knots, and misshapen rings. please bear in mind if you choose a custom quote to keep it as short + sweet as possible! i want to be able to fit it all on the slice for you without it looking squished!!! > choose from: – design : falling in love | wherever im with you | home sweet home | custom quote in the note to seller section of your order, indicate if youd like a specific design for the surrounding DOODLES! the DEFAULT doodle for custom quotes if none is chosen will be the leafy laurels on top and bottom. 🙂 also please let me know your custom quote EXACTLY as youd like it spelled out! if youd like a full color quote slice – check out this listing! https://www.etsy.com/listing/293654951/wood-slice-art-full-color-hand-lettered ~~ all designs and photos are the sole property of the apothecary bee ©. please do not attempt to replicate or recreate any designs for profit or personal use.
- Pete was just asked to be the best man in a wedding. Thats so exciting for him. It also means he needs to prepare. The wedding is next month, so Im doing all I can to help him get ready for it. Are you the best man in a wedding? For a maid of honor, she gets stuck with a ton of wedding planning tasks, like stuffing wedding invitations. As the best man, your roll is a bit more fun. All you really have to do, pre-wedding, is plan the bachelor party. On the day of, you have a little bit more to remember. Like everything that goes with your tuxedo. And the wedding rings, if youre in charge of them. Dont worry. Were here to help. I put together a printable best man packing list. You can print it out and then check off everything you need as you go. That way, you wont forget anything. Best Man Packing List Tuxedo – shirt, undershirt, jacket, vest, tie, pants, pocket square, cufflinks, buttons Shoes Socks Accessories – watch, jewelry Hair brush Deodorant Wedding rings Wedding card Speech Phone Wallet Are you the maid of honor for a wedding? You have a lot to remember too, even more than the groom. Well have that list up for you next Friday! BRIDAL BABBLE: What else would you add to our best man packing list?
- hidden storage behind bookcase in room with slanted walls (great idea for luggage)
- DIY Mounted Flat Screen with Hidden Cords // Come Home for Comfort
- things which are must at a tea party table are; tablecloth, linen napkins, cups saucers, tea spoons, sugar tongs, sugar bowl, tea strainers lemon dish. Other items will depend on what you are serving. If you are serving scones, you will need knives along with small bowls of dips, jams, yogurt and cream. For sandwiches, you will need tongs and jam or butter, depending on the sandwiches. If you are having cakes, add forks to the table. While setting the table, put the napkins in napkin rings.
- Steampunk Wedding Rings for Men and Women
- these are awesome! DIY real wood curtain rods with a Restoration Hardware look for a fraction of the price | maisondepax.com
- No-Sew Hula Hoop Canopy With Pom Poms: This version is extremely easy to make using a hula hoop and some sheer curtain panels. I added playful pom pom trim to mine for a special touch. Give it a try and have sweet dreams under your beautiful canopy!
- I want to show you all the creative hidden kitchen storage solutions I came up with and how they make my life so much easier. I LOVE cooking in my kitchen!