Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’m Jeanette, and I’m the DIY enthusiast and writer behind SnazzyLittleThings.com. I love to decorate with industrial elements in a classically-styled backdrop with a little touch of farmhouse thrown in. My grandfather was an antiques “picker” — he loved to repurpose items back to their original glory. He’d sometimes refer to his creations as “snazzy little things,” so […]
- Im so behind on posting updates for our guest room/playroom! Soccer season has begun and things have popped up (see: needing sprinkler system valves replaced in one day turns into 5 day job) Why does it seem like everything wants to break when we begin a room makeover?! Id much rather spend m…
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY: gold chevron paintings | Jess Lively
- large abstract paintings for sale
- How-to-cover-an-office-chair the easy way – Tutorial shows 3 different ways to cover to hide a plain chair
- hide your ugly trash can with this brilliant fix, diy, kitchen design, woodworking projects
- From messy cords to HVAC grills, here are some clever ways to hide those necessary eyesores around the house. For even more ideas, find us on Pinterest!
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com/: http://www.shanty-2-chic.com//2016/11/sliding-barn-door-media-console.html?utm_content=buffer26598&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY: How to Safely Hide Power Cords in the Wall – easy tutorial shows how to easily hide electronic cords using a kit from the home improvement store – via In My Own Style
- Wood Tilt Out Trash Can Cabinet. Hide your ugly trash can and aslo gain extra storage in the kitchen with this brilliant fix abd DIY kitchen design.