Photo via: momentswithmandi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Workout Shirt..just made this from an old high school shirt 🙂
- DIY Projects with Letters • Lots of easy tutorials, including this DIY photo collage letter project by House on the Way!
- 15 Awesome DIY Photo Collage Ideas for Your Dorm Bedroom by Gurl.com
- Apparently, you all love printable initial art. Which is exactly why we’re friends :). Today, I’m sharing pretty wreath and gold initial designs that are perfect for a gift,…
- Learn how to create a GIANT PHOTO WALL…really cheap at TidyMom.net GREAT for birthday parties, graduation, showers or any celebration!
- Every time I’ve moved into a new space, I have come up with many, many grandiose ideas for how to decorate. When I was a senior in high school dreaming about my
- Instead of framing each photo individually, cover an 8×10 photo mat with a collage of black-and-white photos, put colored photo in middle.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Hair, but all my opinions are my own. pmedia LoveYourCurls pmgdove http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV I didn’t always have curly hair. As a kid it was just wavy and even in High School I could brush my hair like a “normal person” …
- Father’s Day Photo Cube – DIY Gift Idea – 14 Fun, Grateful and Clever DIY Father’s Day Gifts from Kids
- Mason Jar Desk Organizer — make your own back to school teacher gift with this craft tutorial. An adorable way to add some organization to any desk.
- Photo magnets: for a gift or classroom games and more! at RainbowsWithinReach