Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- I’m Jeanette, and I’m the DIY enthusiast and writer behind SnazzyLittleThings.com. I love to decorate with industrial elements in a classically-styled backdrop with a little touch of farmhouse thrown in. My grandfather was an antiques “picker” — he loved to repurpose items back to their original glory. He’d sometimes refer to his creations as “snazzy little things,” so […]
- The past two Winters I have been really into crafts and decorating with these wooden discs. Problem is I have been spending a small fortune to buy them on Etsy and have you seen how much craft stores are charging for them? Well on Thanksgiving I noticed my Brother-in-law had done some landscaping in his yard and had a pile of branches to burn. After dinner I went our back and grabbed two small branches.
- Loving barn wood! Check out his DIY barn wood jewelry holder, so simple and classy!!
- Dad can drink in his favorite city every night without leaving his armchair. The wizardly ability to be in two places at once is a truly unique Fathers Day gift, wouldnt you say?
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.
- The plans are straightforward, the cut lists are easy to follow and every single thing I’ve made from his plans has turned out! That’s always a bonus, eh?
- Decorator Jeffrey Bilhuber chose a hand-painted de Gournay wallpaper with a garden motif for the closet doors and walls of his Manhattan bedroom, and then commissioned artist Nancy Lorenz to add painterly flourishes in gold leaf on resin. The 18th-century French chair has an ostrich-covered seat. Photographer: William Waldron
- How to paint walls | I had his whole room painted and put back together in under 8 hours, and that included carpool and making supper!
- Easy shower organization for a family of five. Shower Rod across the back of the shower and designated racks for each person. Ma and Pa are sharing the big one, big brother has his own, and the two little girls share one.
- DIY (Do It Yourself) – Perfect birthday present for a little boy (ages up to 10) to hang on his door!
- My brother Bashar, has a special talent in fixing things, he can fix almost anything, from fixing the electric generator to fixing a crooked door. I was wondering all the time about how could he know how to fix all these things? and where did he learn to do this? I asked him once about this and he told me that he learned to repair things by many ways, he always watches DIY videos and reads repair articles on the internet, he also examines anything broken that come into his sight, and he may spend hours trying to figure out how that thing works and try to fix it. Although I dont have his talent in repairing things, but Im trying to learn from the Internet as he told me before, so here are 15 home fixes Ive collected and they will sure be useful for you.