Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to paint walls | I had his whole room painted and put back together in under 8 hours, and that included carpool and making supper!
- Dad can drink in his favorite city every night without leaving his armchair. The wizardly ability to be in two places at once is a truly unique Fathers Day gift, wouldnt you say?
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- This beautiful farmhouse entryway is the perfect mix of style and organization with a cozy bench, hooks for coat storage, and a basket for accessories.
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com
- Save the wood grain. This antique parlor table had discolored and damaged wood grain, and was saved with a two tone stain, along with a new painted finish on the legs.
- Dazzle your dining area by installing Progress Lighting Piedmont Collection Antique Bronze Foyer Pendant. Includes installation hardware.
- Cheap flooring DIY idea using ply wood cut the same width and 3 different lengths, then attaching them to the floor, giving them a light sand down, and staining them with water based stain to make a beautiful wood floor for cheap!
- walnut stain, then paint, then sand, then stain again
- Using black paint, a glazing medium and a few drops of water, you can create a dark, antique glaze giving your furniture character and depth.
- Dark hardwood flooring. Dark floors vs light hardwood. TheFlooringGirl.com. Entryway with dark hardwoods.
- exterior, Simple Idea Of Long Diy Patio Bench Concept Made Of Wooden Material In Natural Color With Strong Seat Also Legs For Garden Furniture – Antique DIY Patio Bench Gaining Unique Exterior Design