Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old vintage garden tools from the thrift store or the barn out back are excellent for repurposing into a DIY trellis! Whether you need a trellis to be functional for climbing vines or just decorative to add a rustic farmhouse touch to your yard, this DIY tutorial will guide you through the creative process. Great Fixer Upper style upcycle craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Get your backyard ready for spring with this easy deck staining tutorial from BEHR Paint. Learn how to prepare your wooden surface before applying the stain to get even and long-lasting coverage. You can also use Deckover to create a mildew-resistant, no-slip coating that will protect your outdoor surfaces for years to come.
- Sometimes you just need a home decor refresh. This collection of 12 Decorating Tips from Jo-Ann has all the inspiration and helpful ideas you need to transform your space into the home of your dreams. Plus, these styling ideas are just in time for holiday houseguests.
- Be ready to celebrate every holiday this year with our *NEW RELEASE* 12 Months of Banners! | How Does She
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Great ways to update your Living Room with lots of decor Ideas, the paint color on the walls is Serene Journey by BEHR
- Are you hosting a party at your house? Here are some entertainment tips to help you prep your home to make sure its ready! Simple Ways To Refresh Your Bathroom Before A Party [ad] MegaSummerRefresh
- Scrap fabric and string lights garland. This would be cute to use festive or holiday colors to decorate the mantel with. Could use pastel colors for Easter, purple black green and gold for Mardi Gras, green and gold for St. Pattys Day, red white & blue for 4th of July, etc.
- rustic and modern decorations from the martha stewart holiday collection. / sfgirlbybay
- Farmhouse décor goals! @cedarhillranch shares her new room refresh featuring a custom-made rug from @carpetonefh . The rug’s subtle pattern and neutral color adds a cozy feel to the farmhouse. Check it out! AD RelaxItsLees LoveLees
- Living room summer refresh
- We could all use a few helpful tricks for making the holiday season easier. These smart hacks will help you get your house holiday ready in no time. Great tips for cleaning, organizing, and decorating your home.