Photo via: harveyandhaley.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- The bedroom shelf from Julie Martins home tour on Design*Sponge (made from an old suitcase!) diy bedroom
- Have many wonderful photos in your computer and don’t know how to display them? Now you can turn them into beautiful keepsake or given gifts. Framing photos as gifts is a timeless tradition. Everyone, your families or friends who receive them, will cherish it for many years. Or you can make many photo crafts and …
- Each wood slice chalkboard sign is hand-lettered – not with a computer font – and varies depending on the slice of wood. Each slice is
- Heres a sneaky and stylish way to make your power cord part of your home decor – DIY Washi Tape Computer Cords!
- We built a built in pallet desk for our basement. It cost less than $50 to make and it is the perfect size to hold 2 computers and our printer. office workspacebuiltindesk desk http://lehmanlane.net
- Need some cool DIY ideas for your desk? Whether you use your desk for home, office or school work, you should make a creative statement with your desktop decor. What’s your peg when it comes to your personal desk? Well, it’s pretty obvious that desks have computers and school supplies on them. But are you …
- I sometimes call these prints photographs but they are not true photographs; the Maidenhair fern and the Solomons Seal were actually scanned directly into the computer using a technique that creates sheer, almost x-ray like images. The result are simple images with the look of vintage botanical prints. Very fresh, like a breath of spring. The foliage is almost transparent for a luminous effect. Offered at a special price, each image will be printed individually on a beautiful matte fine art paper using pigmented chroma inks. Sizes: 4 inches square 5 inches square 6 inches square 8 inches square 10 inches square (includes extra for shipping) 12 inches square (includes extra for shipping) The prints are not matted or framed. ************************************ Enter my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/judystalus ************************************ Please also visit my accessories shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadedwire
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- another pinner said: I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way. Especially helpful on corners.