Photo via: mccallpattern.mccall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photography by Jaclyn Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the… Read More The Amazing World of Drop Cloths
- etch your window in minutes, doors, painting, window treatments, windows
- 15 DIY window treatments. AWESOME IDEAS FOR PEOPLE ON A BUDGET!
- Love the colorful tiles – Agnes // – Customized Colorful Tile – Colorful tile can completely change the mood of a white kitchen. Here, lime green tiles break up upper and lower cabinets and play off the patterned window treatments. The kitchen feels crisp, clean, and contemporary.
- 15 DIY window treatments from
- Find inspiration for window treatments with Fiskars. Clever tricks & tips to make DIY projects fun. Turn a room from drab to fab!
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! 😍
- Minor burns from cooking, starting a fire, grilling and baking CAN be treatable at home. Learn about some natural treatments. The Homesteading Hippy via /homesteadhippy/
- ¿Quieres hacer de tu casa un lugar auténtico? Si su respuesta es sí, entonces usted debe comenzar poco a poco. Primero comience con los elementos de la dec
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- I have been staring at the blank window in my living room for a whole year now. I kept thinking about doing a window valance tutorial and then kept putting it off. I finally decided I wanted to make a wooden cornice. I saw a similar version in a model home once and loved it! After doing …
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).