Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- 25 Ways How Burlap Decorations Can Beautify Your Home with A Dash of Rustic!
- Fixer Upper Home Decor Ideas for your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, or any room of the house! I love these farmhouse decorations.
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Pallet Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations
- Spring DIY Home Decor Projects | Spring Decorations | Decorations | Spring Design | Spring Home | www.SincerelyJean.com
- Paper Crafts for Spring: 30 Paper Craft Ideas | Spring printables, projects, and decorations to keep your home as bright as the sun!
- When traveling to Copenhagen, you may see this unique shelving design inspired by the idea of wanderlust. This interior design technique adds to your home decor while also allowing you to store much needed decorations and smaller accessories.
- Get thrifty this year with winter decorations by creating a DIY snowball garland using only cotton balls and twine. Thanks to this tutorial from Two Delighted, you don’t have to break the bank to make your home feel festive.
- Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign | Reclaimed Wood Sign | Home Décor | Thanksgiving Décor | Holiday Decorations PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Grateful. Thankful. Blessed. Wood Sign. This hand painted rustic sign is the perfect Holiday décor piece 🙂 Looks great on a fireplace mantel or on a gallery wall! The wood used to create this sign is made from reclaimed wood and has character that cant be replicated. Hooks are included for hanging. Each order is custom made and hand painted, so some variation should be expected. SIZE & MATERIAL: Made of reclaimed wood, so length and width may vary. Approx. 5×20 White paint on dark stained wood… Have something else in mind? Message us to customize any order! SHIPPING: We ship all of our items via USPS. We do not ship to P.O. boxes and currently only ship to addresses in the US. QUESTIONS: Have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Anthropologie DIY Hacks, Clothes, Sewing Projects and Jewelry Fashion – Pillows, Bedding and Curtains – Tables and furniture – Mugs and Kitchen Decorations – DIY Room Decor and Cool Ideas for the Home | Anthropologie Inspired Water Color Feather Pen | htt
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!