Photo via: gabytaangeles.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dazzle your dining area by installing Progress Lighting Piedmont Collection Antique Bronze Foyer Pendant. Includes installation hardware.
- Swap out your style to create countless looks. Keep your favorite pieces and play with accessories. Learn how at The Home Depot.
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- Tap for that 40% OFF or more SALE for Home Decor items, at the incredible SHIRE FIRE!!!! And FREE shipping >>> across the globe!!! 🙂
- It doesn’t take much more than an inexpensive bag of cement and some cardboard to create this cool, industrial-chic concrete serving tray. It was created by decor and DIY expert Amy Kim, who blogs at Homey Oh My! See the full tutorial on The Home Depot Blog. || @homeyohmy
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Ive long admired all those pretty hand painted globes Ive seen on etsy and anthropologie. But like so many other things, I thought making one myself would be more fun than just buying one. I used a globe that I found at Michaels (bought with a gift card and a coupon), but you could use … Read More about Easy Painted Globe – Be the Change!
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- Get organized with dry-erase and chalkboard paint! Rust-Oleum makes it easy to paint a whiteboard or chalkboard directly on to your wall. The Home Depot Blog has the steps you’ll need to tackle this DIY project.
- Refinished colorful teacher rocking chair!! Step 1: buy a de-glosser and wipe down all surfaces Step 2: spray whole chair with a white primer spray paint Step 3: go to Home Depot and pick out fun colors and have them make you the paint samples of each Step 4: be creative! Step 5: spray chair with a clear coat of spray paint to seal it all in!
- DIY barn doors and tutorials -you can also find sliding barn doors at Lowes and Home Depot!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their