Photo via: ambersimmons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Outdoor furniture can be so expensive, but these DIY outdoor furniture projects are high on style and easy on your wallet! If you are looking for outdoor furniture ideas that you can make yourself, click through to see the best DIY outdoor furniture tutor
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- How to Naturally Clean Any Washing Machine – Front Loading (HE) via Clean Mama
- How to Care for Your Cast Iron Skillet – Jump on the cast iron bandwagon with me! Cast iron cookware is wonderful to cook with – it heats evenly, is oven-safe, is naturally non-stick, and fortifies your food with iron. Before you get out the dish soap, however, make sure to check out these handy tips so that you can hand your cast iron skillet down through generations to come.
- I am so excited to share with you a sign I made for my laundry room! When I posted about my laundry room hooks last month, I mentioned that I was hoping to buy or make a sign to go up above the baskets in my laundry room. The brown paint left that small …
- This DIY Mid Century Terrarium made from a jar lid, vinyl and a fishbowl is the perfect craft to add to your home decor. Place this easy to make decoration on a coffee table or in your bedroom. It also makes a great house warming gift!
- Best DIY Slime Recipes – Cool and Easy Slime Recipe Ideas Without Glue, Without Borax, For Kids, With Liquid Starch, Cornstarch and Laundry Detergent – How to Make Slime at Home – Fun Crafts and DIY Projects for Teens, Kids, Teenagers and Teens – Galaxy and Glitter Slime, Edible Slime http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-slime-recipes
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Open shelving above the washer and dryer make it extra easy to grab all your essentials in the laundry room—and style the perfectly organized shelfie youve always dreamed of!
- https://youtu.be/uTMUdx49hL0 Love your Cricut Explore, but frustrated by the limited pen color options? I was too. This 3D printed adapter is specially designed to hold a Sharpie brand marker in the Cricut Explore or Explore Air (not the Explore One). Now you can use markers you already have and enjoy all of the color options offered! There are other adapters out there, but they dont keep the marker / pen centered in the holder. This adapter will keep your marker centered, so all of your Write operations are exactly where they are supposed to be. All adapters are individually tested before shipping. The adapters replace the removable pen holder, and they are more easily removed than the Cricut stock adapter. Note: This is not an official Cricut product. It is a design that works, but it is not a mass produced, injection molded part. These are made to order on a 3D printer. Thin features on 3D printed PLA will break if handled improperly. Updated directions can be found at he following URL (you have to copy/paste it): http://bit.ly/sharpAdapt The Three Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic). The Four Pack includes one of each Sharpie Marker adapter (Fine, Ultra-Fine, & Metallic) plus the NEW Sharpie Pen adapter. Colors vary. Get all of our adapters in our new SUPER PACK: https://www.etsy.com/listing/490221785/ Bic Mark-it adapter! https://www.etsy.com/listing/464394303/cricut-explore-bic-mark-it-adapter-for Love Sakura Gelly Roll Pens? Check out our adapter for those! https://www.etsy.com/listing/260461257/cricut-explore-gelly-roll-adapter
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.