Photo via: theletteredcottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Top DIY Posts in 2016 | blesserhouse.com – A round-up of the top 20 DIY posts of 2016 on Blesser House with budget-friendly farmhouse style home improvement projects, room makeovers, and decor tips.
- Farmhouse Style Bedroom Desk. This blog has really inspired me to learn how to build things with wood! Men arent the only ones who can use tools 🙂
- 9 easy ways to add simple farmhouse style to your home. Any home, apartment, cabin, or cottage. Love the fixer upper style? These ideas are the basics for farmhouse living. | Country Design Style | countrydesignstyle.com
- A diy mini kitchen makeover refresh. This 1920s coastal cottage in white and neutrals gets a spruce up with vintae, cottage and farmhouse style home decor. Galvanized metal, trays, canisters, etc… help organize in this modest kitchen space.
- combine two Billy bookcases with a Besta base cabinet and shelving unit from IKEA to provide some closed storage
- I guess I already pinned this top photo before, but eventually Id like to replace the desk with a set up like this. office
- Grey desk in a home office – For more inbetweenie and plus size style ideas go to www.dressingup.co.nz
- Farmhouse style is in! On top of the fact that this style of furniture is gorgeous and adds so much character to a room, I think so many of us love the feel that the farmhouse furniture brings into our home, of the “farmhouse” mentality — gathering the family together, working hard, building things with …
- How to Hack Ikea Magazine Boxes | farmhouse storage | rustic storage | magazine rack | country storage | shabby chic | DIY storage | bookshelf — Urban Cottage Living
- Shown is a King size Shown with cube nightstand and mattress is a Full size Grey weathered driftwood finish platform bed with 50 horizontal reclaimed wood headboard shown The base is designed to match the naturally weathered reclaimed wood headboard through a series of distressing/aging/ customized layered wax finish. Weight on base is between 200-400 lbs depending on size, and is constructed to be solid and sturdy. Includes -head, foot, sides, center support, slats(to place bed), and headboard with all required hardware to assemble. (handheld drill will be required for assembly) Bed will be delivered unassembled in pieces so one can easily maneuver up stairs through doorways. Twin 51 wide Full 66 wide Queen 72 wide King 88 wide Base height is 13 tall with bed slats set at 10 from floor. Lip of platform is 5 wide. Base wood thickness is 1 1/2 . Made to order, each order is just slightly unique-upon completion I will send photos so that the finish is just right for you. Customized natural wax finish – to keep the look as raw and natural while maintaining a low maintenence sealer that will age gracefully and buff/touch up any damages easily. Thelakenest is an Artisan shop. Beds/Tables/Headboards are handmade and artistically finished one at a time without any commercial equipment or finishing booths. Mother run, made, finished and shipped. Due to unpredictable/uncontrollable volumes of incoming orders we are unable to give a blanketed timeframe. If you are concerned with timing please contact first to see what our current workload is and estimated timeframe. Tricia cottage headboards are made by the oldest son, Tyler. Artistically finished by the daughter, Kahli. This is the only item we are able to offer at a 2 week timeframe and that from time to time gets prolonged due to high volumes. Nightstand shown is https://www.etsy.com/listing/294688709/grey-driftwood-finished-bedside-modern