Photo via: mixandchic.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get inspired to decorate your home for summer with this beautiful farmhouse style summer home tour. Lots of simple ideas that anyone can do.
- Theres nothing sweeter than customized home decor—design that can only be inspired by YOUR FAMILY. Home isnt marble counter tops and hardwood floors. Its not beautiful throw pillows and that farmhouse table in the dining room. Its the people that come home every day. Today Im sharing five of my favorite ways for unique home decor.
- Beautiful farmhouse style summer home tour. Lots of easy decor ideas!
- Free and easy, step-by-step plans for a beautiful DIY farmhouse table that will actually fit in your dining room! No woodworking experience required!
- You are in for a treat, come see inside a custom built Modern Farmhouse Home Tour with Household No.6 – From white shiplap to chandeliers..
- AKA Design Neutral Fall Home Tour
- Farmhouse Decor Ideas – Beautiful DIY Home Decor that you can do. Pin it now and make it them later!
- This modern farmhouse girls bedroom looks beautiful! So many beautiful rustic and neutral decor ideas! Find it at aheartfilledhome.com
- 2015 Modern Farmhouse Fall Tour | Blesser House – Gorgeous fall home decor ideas!
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- A Tour Of Our Entry – learn about the changes that we made to our entry way during our home renovation!