Photo via: knowyourproduce.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make Your Own Organic Wood Safe Floor Cleaner With Essential Oils and All Natural Ingredients
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- Forgot the sunscreen? This all-natural homemade sunburn relief cream with essential oils will help soothe your burn and speed healing. It works great for both kids and adults. Get the easy step-by-step instructions here:
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Dont overpay for granite cleaner. This homemade granite spray is so easy to make. It will save you money and get the counters shiny clean.
- I like the fruit and veggie stand. Would go with my decor and could hold more! KN
- This magical mixture will help you fall asleep instantly and wake up refreshed, and the best part is, you only need three simple ingredients that I bet you already have them in your kitchen.
- Keep your shower stocked with gorgeous products whose ingredients are as clean as their packaging—including our Vata Oil, just in time for Vata Season! Ayurveda naturalbeauty
- Farmhouse Lighting – Kitchen Chandelier – Whisk Chandelier – Industrial Light Fixture – Rustic Chandelier – Wood Lighting The wooden base shown in photos has a GREY finish . Let this unique light fixture bring a modern , industrial style to your home! It will look great in your kitchen , breakfast area, or even in your dining room. This handmade chandelier is made out of a five new unused wire whips attached to a wooden base. The electrical components are high quality UL Recognized Components. The pendant itself is not UL approved. This light is a perfect way to add that modern industrial look to any room. MEASUREMENTS : * wooden base 18 diameter * wire whip 7.5 tall * height 22 when measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of whisk Wire whips are attached to a grey finish wooden base with a grey twisted cloth covered light cord. The maximum bulb wattage is 60w for a regular chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Any wattage can be used for LED or CFL chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Bulbs are not included. CARE : Clean with a soft dusting cloth. Do not use any household cleaning products. https://www.etsy.com/shop/IWantThattt
- You will be amazed how noticeable even from the street clean windows are! Put the Dawn/ Jet Dry mixture in a spray bottle and just spray it on the pre-wetted windows, then rinse with the hose outside – inside, rinse with a sponge and squeegee. Hose off the screens separately OR, just spray right thru them if you cant easily get them on and off
- Cleaning Checklist Cards – These colorful Printable Cleaning Checklist Cards will help tackle your everyday household chore goals! Plus ideas on how to make a simple cleaning caddy! ad @Clorox @walmart