Photo via: thecasualcraftlete.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- This Lavender Coconut Aloe Vera Shave Gel is a great Christmas gift idea, or a perfect addition to your homemade bath products list!
- This homemade lavender goat milk soap recipe is easy to make (it takes less than an hour to make 12 bars!) and smells incredible with added essential oils.
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- DIY: Lavender Soy Candles | Bev Cooks
- Homemade candle holders are an affordable way to dress up your decor, whether you use them in the home or for special occasions such as weddings, showers o
- Modern concrete candle holders | DIY | www.evenyaru.com
- Making your own lamp is easy, inexpensive, and a great way to get a lamp that matches your decor! Take a look at these 7 DIY lamp projects for inspiration! | homemade lamp, DIY decor
- DIY Closet Organization Ideas for Messy Closets and Small Spaces. Organizing Hacks and Homemade Shelving And Storage Tips for Garage, Pantry, Bedroom., Clothes and Kitchen | How to Organize a Small Closet
- Lavender Wreath DIY Tutorial : 10 Minute Craft Idea
- DIY Lavender Linen Spray
- Seeking Lavender Lane: 5 Ways to add DIY Wall Decor to Your Home