Photo via: mycleaningsolutions.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1/2 c. baking soda, 1/4 c. Hydrogen peroxide, 1 tea. Liquid dishwashing detergent. by lynda
- All Purpose Cleaner Does it seem like you are constantly going to the store? Are you tired of buying cleaning supplies? Constantly wasting money, here is a recipe to use. 2 tsp of baking soda 4 Tbsp of white vinegar 400 ml of water Place ingredients in a squart bottle and shake to mix well. … [Read more…]
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, chandelier above tub, matte black faucet, matte black lighting, maroon rug, purple rug, rectangular vessel sinks, natural wood accents, industrial chic, navy cabinets
- Todays graphic is will teach you some very practical ways to clean different areas of your home. AKA use baking soda to clean everything.
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- DIY Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover at TryEverythingBlog.com – white cabinets | white subway tile | delorean gray grout | industrial pendant lighting | gray kitchen island | two-toned kitchen | open shelving | white kitchen
- Best Ever Grout Cleaner
- Dont overpay for granite cleaner. This homemade granite spray is so easy to make. It will save you money and get the counters shiny clean.
- Natural Homemade Wood-Floor Cleaner
- Home Improvement DIY: If your tile grout is dingy and nothing gets it white you are going to love this product. It is a grout colorant that will have your grout white in no time. Fast and budget friendly!
- love the shower tile— large, so less grout to clean
- Simple DIY- Tile Using Found Beach Rocks, only cost is grout ($7)!