Photo via: mycleaningsolutions.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best Ever Grout Cleaner
- Simple DIY- Tile Using Found Beach Rocks, only cost is grout ($7)!
- Dont overpay for granite cleaner. This homemade granite spray is so easy to make. It will save you money and get the counters shiny clean.
- Natural Homemade Wood-Floor Cleaner
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- You will be amazed how noticeable even from the street clean windows are! Put the Dawn/ Jet Dry mixture in a spray bottle and just spray it on the pre-wetted windows, then rinse with the hose outside – inside, rinse with a sponge and squeegee. Hose off the screens separately OR, just spray right thru them if you cant easily get them on and off
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com
- DIY Home Sweet Home: Diy Cloche From a Soda Bottle – this is for halloween but you can do it with other things like flowers , ceramic angels or …
- bathroom refresh with blue and white wallpaper, claw foot tub
- Bathtub Buddy for my wife. It holds a book or tablet so you can read or watch shows in the tub. It also has a cup holder and a recessed slot for a wineglass. Maple with marine-grade polyurethane sealer.
- Minor burns from cooking, starting a fire, grilling and baking CAN be treatable at home. Learn about some natural treatments. The Homesteading Hippy via /homesteadhippy/
- use old baking tins to make an indoor herb planter for your kitchen / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com